Have you ever dreamed of creating your own website? Contrary to the common belief that only intelligent geeks can do such things, creating a website can be amazingly easy.
In this course, instructor Rod Martin, Jr. shows you step-by-step methods for everything, down to the smallest detail. And you build from the simplest ideas. In fact, in the first hands-on lesson, you create your first web page in under 60 seconds.
$20 $15 by Clicking the Button
Click this Discount button to get 25% knocked off the cost of the course.
With each lesson, you create a piece of your very own website. When done, you have a complete website using the latest technologies. The course benefits help you,
- Learn how to set-up a website.
- Learn how to choose a domain name and hosting company.
- Create your first web page in under 60 seconds.
- Learn how to organize your project with folders.
- Build your own website template file.
- Master the details of colors, backgrounds and pictures.
- Create tables and lists in HTML.
- Understand the details of links, plus relative and absolute addressing.
- Learn CSS one step at a time.
- Master CSS classes and IDs.
- Control how your CSS elements interact with your mastery of combinators.
- Create dazzling web pages with CSS3 special effects.
- You should already be familiar with the basics of operating a computer, using a mouse, copying files and renaming them. There are no other requirements for taking this course.
Master the basics of HTML5 and CSS3 for creating your own website. You’ll never be stumped by all that “fancy” coding stuff ever again. It’s a bit like learning a new language, only much, much simpler. There’s far less to learn and you get immediate feedback from each web page as you create it.
Step-by-step learning of web technology basics that get you ready to build your own website.
This course takes you from a broad overview of setting up a website and then drills down into the details of headings, paragraphs, tables, lists, colors and links, for a solid understanding of HTML.
Then, you graduate to CSS3 and HTML5. You learn how to control the layout of your page with positioning and floating elements. You learn to handle color, transparency, borders, backgrounds and images. You even learn some of the special effects that can make your website uniquely your own — things like, rounded corners, drop shadows, and see-through backgrounds.
This course can be finished in under a week with as little as an hour a day. Each step is seemingly easy, building on the skills learned in earlier lessons. Most lessons include an Action Item where you take the facts you’ve learned and put them to use creating your own website. The course includes 4 handouts with dozens of pages detailed with facts and resources to help you complete your website project. This course also includes 4.5 hours of video covering every detail of the code to make your web pages look great.
Building a website can be fun and rewarding. This course shows you how to build it and to get it hosted so the rest of the world can enjoy your work.
The course is divided into modules. The first introduces website basics and gives you an overview of hosting your website so the world can see it. Next, you learn HTML (HyperText Markup Language) from the ground up. You’ll be amazed at how easy it all is. And in the third module, you take on the art of making your websites look gorgeous with CSS.
Take this course to learn the basics of HTML and CSS for creating a beautiful website more easily than you ever imagined.
- Build an attractive, fully-functional static website with HTML5 and CSS3 from scratch.
- Achieve a solid knowledge of basic HTML5 and CSS3 in less than 5 hours of lessons.
- Learn by doing. Each key lesson includes a project with step-by-step instructions to give you hands-on experience producing results with what you’ve learned.
Who is the Instructor?
The course is taught by Rod Martin, Jr. He has a broad background in a number of disciplines which have given him the ability to see the world around us from multiple viewpoints. He has been,
- A Hollywood artist with screen credit,
- A software engineer with a computer degree, summa cum laude,
- A college professor, teaching college algebra, computer systems, web programming and design, assembly language, database management, professional ethics and communications systems,
- A webmaster with experience building and maintaining dozens of websites,
- A first-place, award-winning essayist and short story writer,
- A published author of over a dozen books, all of them available on this website.
Who is the target audience?
- This web development course is for newbies.
- It’s also for those who know a little, but want a solid foundation in HTML5 and CSS3.
- And it’s for those who may be a little rusty on the basics and want a quick refresher.
- This is also for those who enjoy a new perspective on something they’ve already learned.
- This is not for busy experts who already know HTML5 and CSS3.
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the following button to start your course now and enjoy a 25% discount. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.